Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

2016 Olympics Games: Excel and Defeat


I've been watching the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio for the past two weeks. I thought to myself. Man,this event is the most intense two weeks I've seen in a while. I begin thinking about the everyone that competed in The Olympic Games, that these people have the greatest acommplishments and the greatest disappointments in the world or in history.


 I've seen triumphs and I've seen let downs. Almost so disappointing that oven brought me to tears. Something you've worked for, for years and when the time comes for you to make it happen you either excel or get defeated. 

 I don't know if you ever thought about this or if anyone has ever brought this to even your attention, but life can be a lot like those Olympic games. You can so hard to get your life in order or get your life together, and when you try to go for the Gold in life, you either excel or get defeated. 

 Life can be disappointing or full or achievements. You have to keep going and not give up. I remember my Pastor had a demonstration of Michael Phelps looking straight ahead and one other guy looking at him. Michael Phelps won a Gold Medal because he was focused. I know there are times where we can't help but the look at others and start comparing ourselves to them.

 Whether it's the finish line, the final score ,the goal is in front of you, that Gold Medal is in front of you. It's not try late to start over and keep going. Don't let defeat stop you from going again and winning. Michael Phelps lose a few games, but he re group and came back a winner. So why can't we do the same? Let's Win!!!!! Go U.S.A!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment