Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Falling Short!!!!

Well, yesterday was Good Friday and I went to church tonight and the Pastor made a point about how Jesus washed all of our sins and that our past was the past. For years I have beat myself up for terrible things that I've done. Feeling that I'm so unworthy, truthfully having a feeling that people secretly knew what I've done and didn't like me. I figured there were times that people didn't like me, because I wasn't anointed, appealing, interesting, educated enough. I figured that I am not memorable to certain people, either to quiet and weird, I'm not real enough, I'm not hood enough or to bougie! I guess I fall short with man, but let's be real who doesn't fall short these days? The other day I heard that a famous Gospel Singer is now divorce and dating a now well known celebrity. I didn't know he was even divorced. People had a lot the say about his life. Of course I'm not going to lie, I feel a little disappointed, but I wasn't ready to skulled Him. Also truthfully a lot of questions run through my head about the situation but I also kept thinking none of this was my business. Even before I read comments online about the situation. Truthfully, how can I speak on anyone knowing that my past was no better at all. We all fall short all of us. Falling short is apart of life. No one is perfect, so why do we expect everyone to be but us? Everyone around us has to be on their best behavior, know what we are thinking at all times (ladies, well some) don't annoy us and give us stuff from time to time. Especially in relationships. If you disappoint us, than "Off With Your Head"! When we fall short we want everyone to forgive us with the quickness. Crazy, isn't it? I know I haven't been the best of anything lately, I've certainly fell short especially with life, thinking that I couldn't put my own self together again not even allowing God to help to mend my own broken pieces. Falling short that I have so broken that God was like man and wouldn't even want to even help me. Not realizing God doesn't see me as a mess up, not like most people that I know. He sees me as cool, awesome, flawless, and "That Chick"! Some other people, but with Facebook and Instagram with all the likes and the followers. Jesus want me to just follow Him. I know it's corny but it's true!!! Happy Easter or Happy Resurrection Sunday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment